The Zoot Sports Ultra Kane 2.0 Running Shoe is a stability running shoe that happens to be the lightest shoe in its class. This men's running shoe was specifically designed for the runner needing stability, maximum cushioning and who has a heavy stride.
- BareFit: A technology born and bred in the triathlon world. You asked for shoes that are more comfortable when worn without socks. So Zoot invented BareFit and did away with virtually all the hot spots, blisters, and bloody feet. In the process, they found BareFit just makes a better running shoe. If you start fit from the inside - like Zoot did with BareFit - you don't have to add clutter on the outside. That just makes more sense.
- CarbonSpan+: CarbonSpan+ is lighter, stronger, and tuned to running. It's everything that plastic isn't. You will notice CarbonSpan+ provides a smooth powerful toe off.
- Full Length ZBound for maximum cushion
- Men's running shoe with carbon Span+ for support and performance like feel
- 4 Density Midsole to give you essential stability
- Weight: 10.9oz./309g
- Midsole Heights: 25mm/13mm