The Zoot Sports Tempo Trainer Road Running Shoe for men is a stability shoe with a low to the ground feel and smooth ride. One of the most versatile stability training shoes, this Tempo Trainer feels light and fast. This running shoe was developed to compliment the Ultra Tempo 5.0 running shoe.
- ZBR [Zoot Blown Rubber] – Zoot’s custom blown rubber that will give your footwear extended wear time.
- CarbonSpan+ - Lighter, stronger, and faster. Tunable control that maximizes a smooth, powerful “toe off” – for effortless forward momentum without forefoot fatigue.
- BareFit - A technology born and bred in the triathlon world. You asked for shoes that are more comfortable when worn without socks. So Zoot invented BareFit and did away with virtually all the hot spots, blisters, and bloody feet. In the process, Zoot found BareFit just makes a better running shoe. If you start fit from the inside - like Zoot did with BareFit - you don't have to add clutter on the outside. That just makes more sense.
- 2 density midsole for essential stability
- Z-bound for maximum cushioning
- Men's running shoe with CarbonSpan+ for support and performance-fast feel
- Blown rubber for rebound in the forefoot
- Weight - 10.3oz/292g
- Midsole Heights - 21mm/11mm