The CompressRX Difference, Compression Redefined
This is not compression you’re used to. In typical Zoot fashion, Zoot Sports has redesigned the compression garment, and given their athletes yet another distinct performance edge.
Athletes turned to Zoot. Zoot turned to 30 years of medical compression expertise and developed CompressRx in direct partnership with the world’s leaders in medical compression technology. Together with their 30 years of experience, they perfected it. Here’s how:
- Direct-to-Muscle, graduated, zoned compression, for high compression where you need it and biomechanical flexibility where you don’t.
- EC3D, Zoot’s proprietary fabric technology, provides three distinct advantages:
- ZoneRx – Compression, for specific degrees of compression based on a muscle group’s individual needs
- CRx – Graduated compression – a 20% reduction from ankle to waist – in one garment. This technology creates a higher rate of compression at the ankle and wrist, speeding blood flow back to the heart to be re-oxygenated.
- SynchroRx – 99.9% Antimicrobial. Comfortable fit, with polypropylene’s light weight and Silver Tech’s antimicrobial benefits extruded into every fiber.
- 29% decrease in lactic acid build up
- 25% reduction of perceived effort
- Fabric: 70% Polypropylene/30% Spandex