The Zone3 Vanquish Fullsleeve Triathlon Wetsuit for men is not only the choice of some of the best Triathletes in the world but also some of the most experienced regardless of swim ability. Ironman distance athletes love the suit for its extreme comfort and flexibility around the shoulders and Sprint/Olympic distance athletes for its speed and buoyancy.
Since the 220 magazine review of 9/10 back in 2009 this suit has just got better and better. In 2012 Triathlon Plus magazine reviewed the product and said that it was not only an incredible suit for the price point but also one of the best they’ve ever tested. Features include:
- Designed with an ultra thin one-piece shoulder panel stretching from elbow to elbow. As soon as you put this suit on you can feel the difference! Maximum flexibility meaning you can increase your distance per stroke, conserve energy and minimize any shoulder pain.
- The Vanquish makes use of some of the World’s highest performance materials and combines these with a thoroughly researched panel design to ensure maximum flexibility and balanced buoyancy.
- Aerodome neoprene designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene. Featured on the top of the chest to help aid the essential course sighting when swimming open water and also on the thighs to help support the core leg muscles.
- Buoyancy carefully balanced through the suit to ensure the optimum streamlined swimming position and maximum efficiency through the stroke.
- Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Speed Channels on the chest to divert water flow and direct more water on to the legs to increase natural buoyancy and to give a boost with each leg kick.
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce fabric is used on the forearms to give an improved feeling and catch in the water. Rather than a traditional rubber fabric, the Vanquish uses a double layer of high performance, water repellent lycra fabric. This firstly reduces arm fatigue as there is not as much buoyancy resistance during the catch phases of the stroke but also allows the swimmer to improve their efficiency in the water. No water can enter the suit but you will feel the coldness of the water on the forearm panel which helps to align your hand and forearm during the stroke to give more propulsion and also a more natural feeling swim.
- V-shape neck design with built in molding which keeps the suit in position at the sides but allows a lower and more comfortable ‘T-shirt’ fit on the front keeping the suit away from the adams-apple.
- Upwards breakaway zip design for even quicker transitions and protection from having your zip pulled down during a race.
- Stylish graphite neoprene on the arms and gold and bronze tones for an exclusive look.
The suit is aimed at those looking to race to the best of their ability and save time and energy during the swim. Order a Vanquish today and find out what makes this product stand out from the rest.
*This is a refurbished item. This item shipped from Zone3 with a blemish in the crotch that was repaired. Please note that all sales on refurbished items are final and returns cannot be accepted.