The Zone3 Aspire Fullsleeve Triathlon Wetsuit for men has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon Magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. It is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightening quick transitions. In 2012, Zone3 upgraded the material further to ensure even more performance and comfort whilst still keeping a fantastic value price tag. Features include:
- Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
- Aqua dynamic Nano coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
- Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
- Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy.
- Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the chest down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
- Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
- Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
- Combining Zone3’s recognized red cuffs with graphite back and arm panels gives the Aspire a distinguished style which looks as good on the rail as it does when being worn.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: “….this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.”
This wetsuit is widely considered as one of the best performing suits in terms of buoyancy, flexibility and overall comfort and performance. As well as the 10/10 review in 220 magazine it also won the Triathlon Plus magazine ‘Top Value’ award in 2010 as well as the highest review scores from Triathletes World magazine and Outdoor Fitness magazine. It is the perfect wetsuit for any level of swimmer from novice to professional.