The Zipp 60 Clincher Rear Bicycle Wheel allows you to experience a precision-engineered, high-performance carbon rim at a price that won’t create financial drag. The 58mm dimpled hybrid toroidal rim is based on aerodynamic principles validated in the wind tunnel and with scores of race wins. Based on Zipp’s quarter-century of aero expertise, the 60 Clincher is stiff and durable yet nimble thanks to continuous and strenuous product development. An all-new hub makes the 60 Clincher as durable as it is fast. This versatile wheel is perfect for the road racer, the triathlete or gran fondo enthusiast who simply loves to ride.
At the heart of the 60 is the light, smooth and tough new hub, which is 10 or 11-speed compatible. Its shell is formed from ultra-strong and lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum. Sapim CX-Ray spokes maintain stiffness required for efficient power transfer. External nipples better support each spoke as it exits the rim. Stainless steel bearings ensure years of smooth riding. This hub is precision set, so it requires no pre-load adjustment.
The 60 is inspired by Zipp’s pioneering rim that’s won races around the globe. Zipp’s M2CM™ technology fuses the aluminum hoop to the inner carbon section during the molding process. Zipp’s famous ABLC™ dimple pattern smoothes airflow across the rim’s surface and the 60’s aluminum brake track provides a familiar and effective stopping surface in all conditions.
- Wheels ship with Zipp Tangente butyl road inner tube with removable core (700c x 19-23mm), Zipp integrated valve extenders, quick-release skewers and rim strips.
- Brake pads not included.
- This wheel is not tubeless compatible
- Use 16mm rim tape with this wheel
- Max rider weight - 250lbs
- Hub Used – 249
- Rim Depth – 58mm
- Brake Track Width (center) – 18.7mm
- Max Width – 23.5mm
- Clincher Bead Width – 13.7mm
- Spoke Count – 20
- Spoke Length Non-Drive – 252mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive – Cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive – Radial
- Spoke Length Drive – 236mm
- Max Tire Pressure – 125psi/8.62bars
- 11-Speed Compatible – Yes
- Track Adaptable – No
- Dimpled Surface – Yes
- Ceramic Bearing - No
- Weight – 970g