It could be a coffee shop ride with friends, or a gran fondo over rugged and beautiful terrain, the Zipp 30 Clincher Rear Bicycle Wheel transports you there in efficient Zipp style. The aluminum 30 Clincher does all this at a price that fits every rider’s budget. The 30’s 21.5mm wide tire bed enhances cornering grip and increases ride comfort. Its 30mm deep hybrid toroidal aluminum rim provides an aero advantage exceeding many deeper “V” section carbon rims. This is a durable, high-performance wheel designed with proven aerodynamic principles.
At the heart of the 30 is the light, smooth and tough new hub, which is 10 or 11 speed compatible. Its shell is formed from ultra-strong and lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum. Sapim CX-Ray spokes maintain stiffness required for efficient power transfer. External nipples better support each spoke as it exits the rim. Stainless steel bearings ensure years of smooth riding. This hub is precision set, so it requires no pre-load adjustment.
For you, that means years of riding your wheels, not worrying about them. Simply put, the 30 Clincher is the perfect balance of durability, aerodynamics, stiffness and weight.
- Ships with Zipp Tangente butyl road inner tube with removable core (700c x 19-23mm), quick-release skewers and rim strips.
- Brake pads not included
- This wheel is not tubeless compatible
- Use 18mm rim tape with this wheel
- Max rider weight - 250lbs
- Hub Used – 249
- Rim Depth – 30mm
- Brake Track Width (center) – 20.4mm
- Max Width – 21.5mm
- Spoke Count – 20
- Spoke Length Non-Drive – 280mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive – Cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive – Radial
- Spoke Length Drive – 266mm
- Max Tire Pressure – 125psi/8.62bars
- 11-speed Compatible Hub – Yes
- Track Adaptable – No
- Dimpled Surface – No
- Ceramic Bearing – No
- External Nipples - Yes
- Weight – 890g