When installed in the high position, the Xlab Sonic Wing Rear Hydration Carrier allows air flow cleanly around the aero seat post. The narrow 5/8" Sonic Wing chassis has an open back allowing air to exit. This can save 13 seconds per 40 kilometers when in the high position. The Xlab Sonic Wing has 30 different positions available, so that you can have a custom fit position that is both comfortable and aerodynamic. Can be inverted for a lower position on the saddle, or keep it upright for a low drag higher position. 3 different carrier angles and 5 different bottle angles for each position.
- Lightest Alloy Carrier
- CNC Machined from US Aircraft Grade Structural Alloy
- Anti-Sway Design: Compact, Dual Stabilizers, Energy Saving
- Easy Installation
- Includes: 1 Pair X-Straps/ 2 Anti-Drag Discs - Covers spare hole in seatpost for a more aerodynamic ride
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum Alloy/Steel hardware
- Weight: Aluminum chassis 60 grams/Hardware 35 grams/Straps 9 grams