While standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, the Xlab Delta Wing 200 Rear Water Bottle Cage is on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. Use the Delta Wing to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- AERODYNAMIC LOCATION – Mounting to the saddle rails in the rider’s draft allows for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed.
- STABLE DESIGN – Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, and safe access to the bottle.
- SPECIAL CAGE DESIGN – The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle.
- HIGH GRIPPING CAGE – The cage grips the bottle with 5 or 7 lbs of tested force to prevent slippage.
- ANTI-VIBRATION – Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security.
- X-STRIKE CO2 KIT OPTION – Easy to install holder with capability of holding up to 4 CO2 cartridges providing fast access in the event of a flat and enabling other items to be carried in your bag.
- Includes: 1 XLAB Cage Mount/1 XLAB GORILLA cage.
- Material: Proprietary composite Mount, Carbon Fiber cage
- Weight: 98g with Mount, hardware and cage