While standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag the Xlab Delta 300 Rear Hydration Carrier is mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. Use the Delta 300 to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- AERODYNAMIC LOCATION – Mounts to Cervélo™ seatpost, hiding in the rider’s draft allowing for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed
- STABLE DESIGN – Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle
- VERSATILE – 3 different mounting positions for a custom fit. Compatible with ISM Adamo™ saddles with transition hook
- SPECIAL CAGE DESIGN – The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle
- HIGH GRIPPING CAGE – The GORILLA XT cage grips the bottle with 14 lbs of tested force to prevent slippage
- ANTI-VIBRATION – Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security
- Includes: 1 XLAB Cage Mount/1 XLAB GORILLA XT cage
- Material: Aluminum Mount/Carbon Fiber cage bracket
- Weight: 107g with Mount, hardware and cage.