While standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, the Xlab Delta 225 Rear Hydration Carrier is mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times. Use the Delta 225 to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill.
- AERODYNAMIC LOCATION – Mounting to the saddle rails in the rider’s draft allows for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed.
- STABLE DESIGN – Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle.
- SPECIAL CAGE DESIGN – The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle.
- HIGH GRIPPING CAGE – The GORILLA cage grips the bottle with 7 lbs of tested force to prevent slippage.
- ANTI-VIBRATION – Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security.
- Includes: 1 XLAB Cage Mount/1 XLAB GORILLA cage/1 Bracket for Adamo Saddle
- Material: DELTA 225: Proprietary composite Mount, Carbon Fiber cage, bracket
- Weight: 121g with Mount, hardware and cage