Quite often Triathlon framesets have smaller frame triangles and shorter head tubes in an effort to make the frames more aerodynamic. This results in having to pull the water bottle somewhat sideways in order to get it out of the bottle cage. The engineers at Xlab have created the Chimp Carbon Water Bottle Cage that grips very well over bumpy surfaces but also has a special cut off angle of 30 degrees which testing has proved is the optimum angle in Tri framesets. This water bottle cage is super quick to get the bottle out. The cage features stiff bottom lip to support large bottles, stiff upper tab to retain bottles in the cage and slots in the back to provide vertical adjustment on the frame.
- Tight 5 Lb Grip - Keeps water bottles in place
- Material - Carbon Fiber
- Mounting Adjustment - For that perfect fit for your arm length
- Designed with downtube & seatube positioning in mind
- Fast and easy access to bottle
- Large bottles secured with deep hook and thick lower tab
- Weight - 36g