WHAT'S IT DO?
You’re looking at the next generation of running shoes. They don’t just work with your anatomy, they evolve it. The unique upper is articulated to match and enhance foot movement. And Under Armour Charge RC 2 Minimalist Running Shoe for men is ridiculously light…with a purpose. Under Armour used geometry to make the shoe work with your gait rather than against it. You also get low, light, Micro G® cushioning for a smooth, stable ride. This is Under Armour’s most technical running shoe, and it’s all about the speed.
- Articulated upper flex to mimic and enhance natural foot movement
- Stretch HeatGear® fabric wicks away sweat to keep your feet cool, dry, and light
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Innovative midsole uses geometry to keep your foot in constant contact with the ground
- Thinner midsole allows greater stability
- Padded MPZ® tongue protects your foot from abrasion
- Molded 4D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- TPU spring plate built into midsole transfers heel-strike energy forward
- UA Light Speed Grip is strategically placed on outsole for the ultimate in ultra-lightweight traction
- External TPU heel counter adds stability with less weight
- Perfect for mild to moderate pronation
- Offset - 6 mm
- Weight - 8 oz
*Note - It is recommended that you order down ½ a size for a tight, locked-in fit ?