WHAT'S IT DO?
Digging, bouncing, and permanent damage—breast pain isn't picky about size, ladies...it happens to all of us. The right support is paramount to a pain-free workout. Under Armour worked with Dr. Joanna Scurr, the authority on biomechanics of the female body, talked with every day athletes just like you, and tested hundreds of prototypes. The result is the revolutionary Under Armour A Cup Sports Bra for women, sized to fit both band and cup for the perfect performance fit. No more excuses. No more compromises. And, most importantly, no more pain and potential damage. That's a beautiful thing.
- COMPRESSION - This ultra-tight, second-skin fit delivers a locked-in feel that keeps your muscles fresh & your recovery time fast.
- Bonded seams eliminate painful rubbing and chafing
- Removable, molded cups deliver modesty, support, and a streamlined silhouette
- Straps built with UA’s SuperStretch technology that eliminates digging
- Ultra-soft, sturdy fabric feels smooth and comfortable against your skin
- Signature UA Compression fabric lets you concentrate on your moves, not what’s moving
- Next generation power sling construction cradles for superior support that stays put
- 4-Way Stretch construction improves range of motion and dries faster
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Classic pull-over racer back design unlocks mobility and is perfect for layering
- Strategic back mesh venting for enhanced ventilation
- Built specifically for A-cup fit and performance
- Fabric - Nylon/Elastane