Engineered for elite-level racing, the TYR Tracer Light™ Racer Swim Brief for men has captured multiple National, NCAA and World Championship titles. Showcasing lightweight, hydrophobic quick-drying fabrication the Tracer Light™ Racer Swimsuit is woven with a powerful micro-filament that has enhanced stretch properties and memory retention to provide longevity and form-fit. Showcasing industry leading 18 stitch-per-inch seams, the Tracer Light™ Racer is incredibly durable and low-profile.
Featuring Four-Way Lock construction and intricately designed around the human musculature, the muscle-mapped panels of the Tracer Light™ Jammer will lock the core in, with up to a 25% increase in zoned compression and can decrease body circumference by up to 5%. The end result is a compressive speed suit that reduces muscle strain, improves blood flow and promotes re-oxygenation of the muscle core for maximized performance in the water. FINA Approved.
- Tracer Stress-Point Enforcement - All stress points along the suit are reinforced with micro-stitch tacking to ensure suit integrity even under extreme strains.
- Tracer Power Mesh - The Power Mesh liner is made from .4mm Poly micro-mesh, increasing the specific strength of the suit by a dramatic factor without escalating the weight. A hydrophobic finisher is applied to the mesh liner to act as an ultimate barrier against water.
- Tracer Power Compression Panels - Incorporating power mesh, these panels will lock the core in with up to a 75% increase in zoned compression vs. a typical Lycra® suit. Decrease body circumference by up to 10%.
- Tracer Pattern - With industry exclusive muscle-mapping seams, the Tracer B-Series’ five-piece pattern design fits along the contours of the body to provide superior fit and reduce drag.
- Tracer Four-Way Lock Seams - Contour the body and provide the strongest control available. TYR’s industry leading 18 stitch-per-inch seams are incredibly durable, low-profile, and offer superior range of motion (ROM).
- Tracer Fabric - The Tracer Light shell and lining features a lightweight, hydrophobic and quick-drying fabrication. Woven with a powerful micro-filament, it has enhanced stretch properties and memory retention to promote longevity and form-fit.
- Tracer Compression Panels - Used in conjunction with the Four-Way Lock Seams, and intricately designed around the human musculature, these muscle-mapped panels will lock the core in with up to a 25% increase in zoned compression vs. a typical Lycra® suit. Panels decrease body circumference by up to 5%. Compression generated by the suit decreases muscle undulation and helps improve blood flow and re-oxygenation of the muscle core.
- Tracer Bonding - Smooth, flat-bonded seams outline the suit to create a stitchless design that provides a fluid, drag-reducing fit. The inside of the seam are bonded then encased with HB (high-bond) micro-taping to provide ultimate hold that won’t burst. The HB tape provides a consistently smooth stretch that leaves leg, arm, and neck openings a seamless transition from skin to fabric.
- Racer - The Racer is a compressive brief style which offers great support and comfort.
- TYR Fabrication - 79% Nylon / 21% LYCRA® Fiber