Showcasing polarized embedded anti-fog lenses, the TYR Special Ops Polarized
Swim Goggles block horizontal sun rays that bounce off the top of water, for a
sustained clear and reliable swimming experience. An ideal choice for everyday
training, open water swimming and triathlon use, the Special Ops feature TYRís
most comfortable silicone gaskets to date, maintaining shape, while minimizing
pressure and maximizing seal. A unibody frame and simple nosebridge system
accommodate a wide variety of facial types without need for adjustment and work
together with a split strap headstrap to create a secure fit.
- A lens treatment that prevents horizontal light rays from bouncing through a
goggleís lenses. When swimming outdoors, horizontal rays bounce from the sun off
of the water into a swimmers eye, causing difficult, blinding situations.
- The highest quality type of anti-fog available. Embedded antifog lenses retain
clarity without the need for traditional anti-fog spray application and
- Highly reflective, bold statements of color. Mirror coatings are strictly
cosmetic and do not provide any difference in vision.
Wide Peripheral View
- Can see left and right without blockage. Features wide viewing angles for your
daily swim routine, or open water competition.
Super Soft Gaskets
- TYRís newest gasket material technology. TYR took their most comfortable
flanged gaskets and made them even softer with a unique combination of material
treatments on a flanged gasket.
- Present in all goggle categories, this type of gasket is the most common and
most versatile. Height and width change to accommodate certain swimming
applications and facial types, while maintaining an excellent seal and level of
- A single sized nosebridge that is attached to the frame around the lenses of
the goggle. Flexible TPR provides a great fit for a wide range of face shapes.
Seen on Training, Kids and Recreation goggles.
- The split strap is a side-adjusted single strap. When wrapping around the back
of the head, the strap splits into two so as to create an effective
triangulation of tension between the strap and the goggle around an athleteís
head. These straps are used on Training, Kids and Recreation goggles.
- Side clips are located at the swimmers temples, providing an easily accessible
point of interaction and adjustment with the use of a split strap system.