Showcasing polarized embedded anti-fog lenses, the TYR Special Ops Polarized Swim Goggles block horizontal sun rays that bounce off the top of water, for a sustained clear and reliable swimming experience. An ideal choice for everyday training, open water swimming and triathlon use, the Special Ops feature TYR’s most comfortable silicone gaskets to date, maintaining shape, while minimizing pressure and maximizing seal. A unibody frame and simple nosebridge system accommodate a wide variety of facial types without need for adjustment and work together with a split strap headstrap to create a secure fit.
- Polarized - A lens treatment that prevents horizontal light rays from bouncing through a goggle’s lenses. When swimming outdoors, horizontal rays bounce from the sun off of the water into a swimmers eye, causing difficult, blinding situations.
- Embedded Antifog - The highest quality type of anti-fog available. Embedded antifog lenses retain clarity without the need for traditional anti-fog spray application and re-application.
- Mirrored Lens - Highly reflective, bold statements of color. Mirror coatings are strictly cosmetic and do not provide any difference in vision.
- Wide Peripheral View - Can see left and right without blockage. Features wide viewing angles for your daily swim routine, or open water competition.
- Super Soft Gaskets - TYR’s newest gasket material technology. TYR took their most comfortable flanged gaskets and made them even softer with a unique combination of material treatments on a flanged gasket.
- Flanged - Present in all goggle categories, this type of gasket is the most common and most versatile. Height and width change to accommodate certain swimming applications and facial types, while maintaining an excellent seal and level of comfort.
- Unibody - A single sized nosebridge that is attached to the frame around the lenses of the goggle. Flexible TPR provides a great fit for a wide range of face shapes. Seen on Training, Kids and Recreation goggles.
- Split Strap - The split strap is a side-adjusted single strap. When wrapping around the back of the head, the strap splits into two so as to create an effective triangulation of tension between the strap and the goggle around an athlete’s head. These straps are used on Training, Kids and Recreation goggles.
- Side Clip - Side clips are located at the swimmers temples, providing an easily accessible point of interaction and adjustment with the use of a split strap system.