The highest-end wetsuit in the Hurricane series, the Category 5 was created using the finest fabric available.
The highest-end suit in the Hurricane series, the TYR Hurrican3 Category 5 Triathlon Wetsuit is created using the finest fabrics available. The suit’s outside is made exclusively of the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS rubber. The combination of super stretchy rubber with the soft jersey fabric on the interior makes for a superior fit and feel.
- 360° Core Stabilization System -Five core stabilization panels precisely target the muscle groups to elevate the swimmer ensuring optimal body position and preservation of core strength over the long-term of the swimming race.
- Free R.O.M. Zones - Eliminates constriction, allowing the swimmer to achieve a long reach while placing no strain on the shoulder.
- Speed Wrap Paneling - Employing the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS Coated 5mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core to raise the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag
- Graded Force Catch Panels - Thick graded panels are strategically aligned on the forearm to allow a catch-and-pull stroke like a built-in paddle. A thinner yet insulated layer lies under the riveted panel to allow a feel for the water while keeping the skin insulated.
- Form Fitting Wrist Cuffs -Multi-stretch cuffs at the wrist allows powerful strokes while keeping water from entering the suit.
- Quick Release Ankle Cuffs - Tapered legs allow the ankle of the suit to reverse and open for a quick and effortless removal during T1.