With The North Face Wreck GTX Hiking Shoe for men discover this lightweight, waterproof hiking shoe’s supportive CRADLE™ construction with each step across rugged terrain. Dual-density EVA midsole features supportive CRADLE™ technology to guide the heel into position and encourage proper alignment throughout the stride. Supportive TPU shank cushions the heel and forefoot as they bear the load of a large pack. GORE-TEX® membrane creates a waterproof, yet breathable lining to keep your feet dry as you hike along riverbeds or through dewy, tall grass. Waterproof nubuck and suede is protected from trail debris by a rubber top cap and mudguard. Grippy Vibram® rubber sole gains traction for secure footing on wet or dry surfaces.
- Rubber toe cap and lateral mudguard for durability and protection
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Mesh collar and tongue
- Welded-TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- Northotic™ 2.0 footbed
- BOTTOM/ Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ technology
- PU bottom-layer midsole provides durability, rebound and cushioning
- ESS forefoot protection pad
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- UPPER/ Waterproof nubuck and split suede upper
- Approximate Weight: ½ pair: 1 lb 1 oz (485 g) / pair: 2 lbs 2 oz (970 g) based on Men’s 9
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Limited one-year warranty
The North Face products can only be shipped within the United States and its territories. No The North Face products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has The North Face items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, The North Face items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.