The North Face Kortana Convertible Hiking Pant for girl’s, with zip-off legs lets her quickly change into 5" inseam shorts without slowing down on the trail. Lightweight, yet durable, nylon ripstop fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. The elasticized waistband is adjustable and the front closes with a zip fly. EZ Grow design allows you to extend the cuffs of this versatile pant by 2 inches.
- Durable, lightweight, quick-drying fabric
- Internal adjustable elasticized waistband with zip-fly and belt loops
- Scoop hand pockets
- Side cargo pocket
- EZ Grow function
- Zip-off legs
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Reflective piping at cargo pocket
- Reflective logo clip label
- Fabric: 70D x 160D 119 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DW
- Average Weight: 270 g (10 oz) Inseam:26” ungrown, 28” grown, 5” shorts
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
The North Face products can only be shipped within the United States and its territories. No The North Face products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has The North Face items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, The North Face items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.