The North Face Infant Blaze Synthetic Insulated Jacket for kids, with fast-drying FlashDry™ thermal technology, now features an ultralight construction for infants that won’t overwhelm their tiny torsos. Quilted nylon ripstop fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light moisture. A silky smooth recycled taffeta lining provides next-to-skin comfort.
- Welt hand pockets
- ID label
- Reflective logo at left chest
- Fabric: body: 20D 36 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Fabric: lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
- Fabric: insulation: 60 g/m² thermal insulation—60% polyester, 40% Minerale™ polyester with FlashDry™
- Average Weight: 117 g (4.13 oz) Length from Center Back:12.75”
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
The North Face products can only be shipped within the United States and its territories. No The North Face products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has The North Face items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, The North Face items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.