The new lightweight, rugged all-mountain slayer for skiers and riders designed with waterproof HyVent® fabric at exterior and paired with ample insulation at the palm and ample insulation at the back of hand, The North Face Huckster Ski Mitt for men thrives in cold mountain conditions. 5 Dimensional Fit™ keeps your hands curved slightly inward, the natural resting position for hands, where they are at the warmest. Cuff design built to fit under-jacket.
- HyVent® is a superior waterproof technology that utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses five hand measurements to build gloves from the inside out to ensure a consistent size
- Radiametric Articulation™ mirrors the relaxed hand position to improve warmth and blood flow to the fingers
- Under-jacket cuff gasket
- Burly, anatomically mapped knuckle guards
- Fabric: Shell: SuperSpan twill / Lining: 100% polyester with FlashDry™ fiber
- Fabric: Palm: synthetic suede leather / Palm Insulation: 40 g Heatseeker™ / Back of Hand Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™
- Source: Imported