The iconic The North Face Hedgehog Guide GTX Hiking Shoe for women features a new, lighter design for Spring 2013 for hiking maximum miles in minimal time. Dual-density EVA Cradle Guide™ technology in the midsole enhances impact control during foot strike and provides a stable platform throughout your stride. Breathable GORE-TEX® liner seals out moisture, allowing you to hike comfortably in wet trail conditions. Snake Plate™ provides superior underfoot protection for reduced stone bruising without sacrificing flexibility. Lightweight construction features a seamless forefoot and panels of breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh. Grippy Vibram® outsole is lightweight, yet durable, and aids with stable footing over wet or dry terrain.
- UPPER/ PU-coated leather toe cap for durability
- Seamless, no-sew, welded, synthetic-leather forefoot
- Welded, synthetic, overlay-reinforced midfoot
- Abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh
- Gusseted tongue
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Northotic™ Pro 2.0 footbed
- BOTTOM/ Dual-density, molded, EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ midsole platform
- TPU shank for lightweight support
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approximate Weight: [Half Pair] 11.5 oz (325 g); [Pair] 1 lb 7 oz (650 g) based on Women’s 7
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Limited one-year warranty
The North Face products can only be shipped within the United States and its territories. No The North Face products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has The North Face items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, The North Face items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.