The North Face Hedgehog GTX XCR III Hiking Shoe for men is designed for multisport athletes and adventure racers, as this lightweight, low-profile hiking shoe is optimal for all-terrain use. It's lightweight, waterproof, breathable and durable. Added mesh panels on upper increase breathability crucial on long treks. Grippy Vibram® outsole aids with footing over slick, uneven terrain.
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle™ Pro support
- [BOTTOM] X-2™ dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle™ Pro rearfoot support system
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approximate Weight:* ½ pair:14.5 oz (413 g) pair: 1 lb 13 oz (826 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Last: TNF-001
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Limited one-year warranty
The North Face products can only be shipped within the United States and its territories. No The North Face products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has The North Face items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, The North Face items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.