Designed for multisport athletes and adventure racers, The North Face Hedgehog GTX XCR III Hiking Shoe is optimal for all-terrain use. It's lightweight, waterproof, breathable and durable. Added mesh panels on upper increase breathability crucial on long treks. Grippy Vibram® outsole aids with footing over slick, uneven terrain.
- Gore-Tex® - Gore-Tex® fabrics offer premier waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection from the elements.
- [BOTTOM] X-2™ dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle™ Pro rear foot support system
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle™ Pro support
- Approximate Weight - ½ 14.5 oz (413 g) pair: 1 lb 13 oz (826 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Last - TNF-001
- Source – Imported