The North Face Greenwater Water Sandal for men is like going barefoot, only better. This low-profile sandal maximizes your comfort and ensures steady footing during water sports. The two adjustable hook-and-loop straps on this performance sandal repel water to remain quick drying. Interior of straps are dotted with zones of low-profile foam to stop abrasion in high-irritation areas for next-to-skin comfort without heavy padding. EVA footbed is supported by a durable midsole that’s won’t pack out over time. HydroTrak™ rubber sole grips both wet and dry surfaces for enhanced traction and stability.
- UPPER/ Water-repellent synthetic straps do not absorb water
- Two points of hook-and-loop adjustment at forefoot and instep for a secure, personalized fit
- Quick-drying Lycra® strap lining with 2 mm SBR foam for supreme comfort
- BOTTOM/ Poured PU midsole with a compression-molded EVA footbed for comfort that won’t pack out
- Siped, water-channeling HydroTrak™ sticky-rubber compound for increased traction in wet and dry environments
- Approximate Weight: ½ pair: 10 oz (280 g) / pair: 1 lb 4 oz (560 g) based on Men’s 9
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Limited one-year warranty
The North Face products can only be shipped within the United States and its territories. No The North Face products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has The North Face items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, The North Face items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.