Navigate waterside terrain, and maintain steady footing in your water sports equipment, with the versatile The North Face El Rio II Water Sandal for men that’s built for land and sea. Three lined straps are quick drying and adjust with hook-and-loop tabs for a secure fit that stays put during water activities. A compression-molded EVA footbed cushions feet for all-day comfort that’s also supportive. HydroTrak™ rubber sole grips both wet and dry surfaces for enhanced traction and stability.
- Three points of hook-and-loop adjustment at forefoot, instep and heel for personalized fit
- BOTTOM/ Compression-molded EVA footbed
- HydroTrak™ sticky-rubber outsole for increased traction in wet and dry environments
- Approximate Weight: ½ pair: 9.7 oz (275 g) / pair: 1 lb 3 oz (550 g) based on Men’s 9
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Limited one-year warranty
The North Face products can only be shipped within the United States and its territories. No The North Face products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has The North Face items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, The North Face items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.