The North Face Denali Fleece Jacket for girls is an all-around iconic fleece jacket for cold weather excursions, offering extreme comfort and protection in cold weather. Made from recycled Polartec® 300 series fleece, this mid-to-heavyweight fleece minimizes waste wherever possible. Abrasion-resistant panels on the torso, shoulders, and elbows withstand loads of use year after year. Made with 85% recycled content (pre- and/or post-consumer sources), the material in this product helps divert waste from landfills and saves valuable resources. This product contains over 90% bluesign® approved fabric - a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Standard fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Elastic hem
- ID label
- Contains 85% recycled content by weight (for solid colors)
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Fabric: abrasion: Taslan® overlay–laundered 2-ply 100% nylon
- Fabric: body: Recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece with DWR (bluesign® approved fabric)
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
The North Face products can only be shipped within the United States and its territories. No The North Face products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has The North Face items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, The North Face items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.