"If it's cold, and it's time to drop the clutch, this is the jacket. Water-resistant, breathable, stretchy and ready to rock." -Cedar Wright, The North Face® Athlete, Rock Climber.
For windy, cold weather activities, the coveted The North Face Apex Bionic Soft Shell Jacket for men keeps you warm and windchill-free beneath its windproof exterior and comfortable fleece backer. A hem cinch-cord allows you to adjust for a precise fit, and dual zip hand pockets and left Napoleon chest pocket provide ample space to stash essentials. When worn as an exterior layer, this soft shell is ideal for mild aerobic activity in challenging, inclement weather.
- Standard fit
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM (100% windproof)
- Fleece backer
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord adjustment in pockets
- Fabric - 90D 351 g/m² (10.3 oz/yd²) plain weave polyester TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock
- Average Weight - 837 g (24.7 oz)
- Centerback - 28"