"If it's cold, and it's time to drop the clutch, this is the jacket. Water-resistant, breathable, stretchy and ready to rock." -Cedar Wright, The North Face® Athlete, Rock Climber.
For windy, cold weather activities, The North Face Apex Bionic Soft Shell Jacket for men keeps you warm and windchill-free beneath its windproof exterior and comfortable fleece backer. A hem cinch-cord allows you to adjust for a precise fit, and dual zip hand pockets and left Napoleon chest pocket provide ample space to stash essentials. Whether worn as an exterior shell, or a standalone jacket, this soft shell is ideal for mild aerobic activities in challenging, inclement weather.
- Standard fit
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM (100% windproof)
- Fleece backer
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord adjustment in pockets
- Average Weight - 837 g (24.7 oz)
- Centerback - 28"
- Fabric - 90D 351 g/m² (10.3 oz/yd²) plain weave polyester TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock