Super-fast ergonomically shaped compass, leads the way in competitive navigation
All complications removed, very fast but still stable, the Suunto Arrow-30 Field Compass is ideal for the competitive orienteer who appreciates not having to stop for the compass needle to settle and not having the compass cluttered with details disturbing superfast work with the map.
- Minimalistic and straightforward
- Fast and simple to use
- Dual and jewel bearing
- Twin magnets
- Fast and wide plastic needle
- Control marking holes
- Extremely fast setting steady needle
- Printing technology designed for active orienteers
- Type – Baseplate with magnifying glass
- Needle Balanced For – Northern Hemisphere
- Map Scales – CM / 1:15 000 km
- Weight – 30g
- What’s in the Box?
- Suunto Arrow-30