Built around SRAM’s DoubleTap® technology, the SRAM Rival DoubleTap Shift/Brake Left Lever offers a performance advantage that other competition level shifters can’t touch. With Zero Loss shifting front gears are engaged immediately. And, like SRAM Red, SRAM Rival has its front trim position on the big ring. Added cable routing options allows for both brake and shifter cables to run along either side of the handlebar. SRAM Rival also incorporates the popular reach adjust feature, which SRAM invented, and allows riders to customize their brake and shift levers. Now every rider has a choice on positioning their DoubleTap® levers.
- DoubleTap - DoubleTap technology makes the leap to the flatbar 9 and 10-speed bikes, delivering smooth up and down shifts are lightning fast. The shift lever is adjustable for quick customization and the gear indicator is easy to see for quick reference.
- Exact Actuation - When SRAM launched their road technology from scratch they reapplied their MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
- Zero-Loss - Zero- Loss simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
- Proprietary DoubleTap® technology delivers smooth up- and downshifts in one motion.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable, aerodynamic, and hides all cables
- Carbon shift lever is light, strong, and comfortable.
- Technology - DoubleTap® with ZeroLoss™ on the front
- Speeds - Double FC front
- Material - Carbon Brake Lever, Aluminum Shift Lever