The newest SRAM PC-1091R 10-Speed Bicycle Chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running. Other advancements include a new inner plate finish plus chrome hardened pin construction, both for longer chain life.
The HollowPin construction of SRAM's 10 speed PowerChain™ provides smooth, precise shifting and weight savings without sacrificing strength.
- HollowPin - SRAM employs HollowPin™ construction on all their top of the line PowerChains. HP yields plate retention strength, front and rear shifting efficiency, and low weight benchmarks unreachable in solid pin chain applications.
- PowerLock - SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure and consistent way to connect their 10 speed chains. While PL does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10 Speed drive trains mandated that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- Technology - Hollow Pin, PowerLock®
- Compatible Gears - 10
- Closing Link - PowerLock tool-less connecting link
- Outer Plate - Nickel Silver w/Lighting Hole
- Inner Plate - Nickel Silver
- Pin Treatment - Chrome Hardened Pins
- Weight - 255 Grams / 114 links
- Rivet Type - Hollow Pin
- Recommended Group - SRAM Red and industry standard 10 speed systems
- Compatibility - SRAM Red, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival, SRAM Apex and industry standard 10