Runners' and walkers' feet have two demands: stability and shock absorption. And when your feet don't get their demands met, you'll feel it in pain and fatigue. SorboElite is the first and only insole to satisfy both of these needs. Stability is achieved through proper alignment of the foot throughout the gait cycle. Superior shock absorption is provided only by Sorbothane insoles, because only Sorbothane absorbs up to 94.7% of impact shock. Finally your feet can enjoy the stabilizing stride-correcting benefits of an orthotic with the pain and injury reduction offered by the unrivaled shock absorption of a Sorbothane insole. Enabling you to move as you were meant to, even longer.
- Polyethylene Foam Layer – features a solid membrane construction for incredible stability and surprising comfort along the entire foot
- Sorbothane Energy Core – provides maximum energy return for the most efficient toe-off while adding shock absorption and comfort to forefoot
- Sorbothane Metatarsal Inserts – absorb up to 94.7% of impact shock, reducing impact-related injuries, jarring, fatigue, and pain while adding comfort
- Ribbed Orthotic – offers a neutral arch, which properly aligns the foot with firm yet comfortable support. Encourages proper pronation for efficient stride, reducing fatigue and pain. Recommended for flat, over-pronating, or neutral foot types
- Heel Cup – centers and stabilizes rearfoot to ensure proper alignment as foot moves through gait cycle. Also, it properly positions the heel’s fat pad under the bone for cushioning and comfort
- Smooth Fiber Fabric Top Cover – keeps feet cool and dry reducing friction and wicking moisture
- Sorbothane Heel Insert – provides maximum energy return for the most efficient toe-off while adding shock absorption and comfort to forefoot