Luxury, glamour, and unique details help define the splendid style of the Smith Optics Palace Sunglasses. A fashionably large round lens profile evokes the spirit of a famous first lady. Sculpted metal branding artistically integrated into the temples features a dimensional scripted logo.
- Carbonic lens – It’s the most impact resistant lens material. Not in this country, not in the industry but in the whole world. That’s Carbonic, and it’s only the beginning. Smith Optics injection mold Tapered Lens Technology for perfect optical precision and add their new anti-coating to keep them fresh. Lightweight. Ideal for sport. ANSI Z80.2 surpassing. 100% UVA/B/C.
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) - Visual distortion occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved lens causing it to bend or distort an objects true size or position. Imagine looking through a fish eye lens. What your eye normally sees, is stretched beyond reality. Get the picture? Tapered Lens Technology corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the out edges. Light waves are thereby delivered straight to your eye resulting in zero distortion and true optical clarity. What you see is what you get.
- TR90 Grilamid frame - Resilient, tough and flexible. Grilamid is an exceedingly light and durable plastic that will maintain its shape under any temperature changes.
- 8 Base Lens Curvature - Combining just enough head curve and optical centration to protect you from the elements. The 8 base’s mellowed wrap angle keeps you looking chic. Take ‘em off and you’re on your own.
- Fit: Medium Fit / Large Coverage
- Frame Measurements: 64-16-120