The Sidi Wire SP Carbon Road Cycling Shoe is 100% pure performance with zero compromise. Used by Peter Sagan to absolutely dominate the green jersey competition in his Tour de France debut. The Wire features the new Tecno 3 closure system. Providing the Wire with an extremely even pressure distribution and perfect fit without compromising comfort and pedaling efficiency. With micro-ratcheting buckles and easy one-click adjustment in either direction, for simple fine-tuning on the fly. Strap them on, channel your inner Sagan, and destroy.
Wire SP Carbon® features a Speedplay-approved 4-hole drilling pattern for easy setup without adapters.
- 60 grams lighter, per pair, compared to Ergo 3.
- SP Carbon Sole® is SPEEDPLAY APPROVED, with 4-mm reduced stack height, 62 gram lighter installed weight, 6mm additional aft adjustment and simplified set-up.
- ALL NEW Tecno 3 buckles independently adjust fit across the forefoot and toe.
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device® eliminates heel lift.
- NEW Comfort Fit insoles with memory foam for lightweight support.
- Lighter, more ergonomic Soft Instep Closure System® and padded tongue eliminate pressure points.
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.