The Sidi T3 Carbon Air Triathlon Shoe features a super-perforated triathlon-specific upper for maximum drainage and ventilation. With a plush brushed interior for sock-free comfort for fast transitions and supreme comfort on the bike leg. Like all SIDI carbon soles, the Eleven Carbon/Composite Sole® is designed for maximum stiffness and power transfer. But it’s also engineered with a small degree of controlled flex in the toe area, which relieves plantar tendon strain during the pedal stroke. Translation: The T3 gives you legs on the bike, and saves your legs for the run.
- Eleven Carbon/Composite Sole injected carbon fiber sole reduces weight without sacrificing stiffness and efficiency
- NEW AIR perforated Triathlon-specific upper has a plush, brushed interior with minimal seams for sock-free comfort, and is now vented for air flow and water drainage
- Notched top strap opens away from the drive train
- Large heel loop for fast transitions
- SIDI Heel Cup
- Replaceable heel pad
- Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.