The Sidi T2 Carbon Triathlon Shoe for women features Sidi’s trademark last and supple and conforming upper giving you the best foot support for the cycling leg, with engineered stiffness to power through flex in the toe to relive plantar tendon strain on long TTs, so you don’t sap your legs for the run. Hit T1 into T2s, and get ready to shatter your PR bike split
- Millennium3 carbon Composite Sole
- Women-specific last and narrow heel cup for a perfect fit
- Triathlon-specific upper has a plush, brushed interior with minimal seams for sock-free comfort
- Notched top strap opens away from the drive train
- Large heel cup
- Replaceable heel pad
- Women’s Specific Sizing - SIDI builds its women’s shoes on an anatomically correct woman-specific last:
- Tapered last mimics a woman’s more dramatically tapered foot shape*.
- Proportionately wider forefoot, but with lower volume.
- Narrower heel
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.
* Women with consistently wide or narrow feet, from the heel to the forefoot—may experience better fit in Narrow widths.