The Sidi Genius 6.6 Vent Carbon Mega Road Cycling Shoe gets a big upgrade for 2013, with the updated Vent Carbon Sole. That’s proven, world-beating efficiency and power transfer with all-day comfort you can rely on for your daily training missions. Or a three-week Grand Tour, with a detour to the podium. The Vent Carbon Sole features a 3-hole drilling pattern with super stiff, 100% medium-modulus carbon construction for superior drive. A closeable intake vent and integrated air channels under the footbed, for optimal cooling.
- NEW for the Genius 6.6, IMPROVED Vent Carbon Sole®: Same incredible stiffness with closeable vents.
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device® eliminates heel lift.
- NEW Comfort Fit insoles with memory foam for lightweight support.
- Lighter, more ergonomic Soft Instep Closure System® and padded tongue eliminate pressure points
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening
- High Security Velcro® won’t shift or slip
- Mega lasts are EE to EEE width*, 4 mm wider across the ball of the foot—with more volume, a high instep and wider heel cup.
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.
*Some cyclists, who may not have exceptionally wide feet but use high-volume orthotics and/or have very high insteps, will be more comfortable in a Mega shoe.