The Shimano SH-MT53 Mountain Touring Shoe is part of the MT Series which lines up with a wide range of life and riding styles. MT shoes are designed to be at home off-road but totally in place on the pavement, too. On or off your bike, Mountain Touring offers comfort along with casual good looks.
- UPPER: Mid-top hiking-style design offers great ankle stability and walking support
- LAST: Volume+ last for a more accommodating toe box
- SOLE: Glass fiber reinforced midsole for optimum sole rigidity
- Multi-layer stretch resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Classic lacing closure for even tension and walking comfort
- EVA midsole and rubber sole enhances pedaling efficiency and walking comfort
- Cleat positioner cap helps introduce first-time clipless riders to SPD
- Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.