The idea behind the Shimano SH-M315 Mountain Bike Shoe, and the other shoes in the M Series, is to provide serious MTB enthusiasts with the efficiency, fit, stability and durability necessary for their individual style of high-level off-road performance.
- UPPER: Rovenica® ultra-fine-fiber synthetic leather, engineered for specific performance characteristics
- LAST: Curved, anatomical last with Custom-Fit precision
- SOLE: Ultra-rigid carbon long fiber shank with tuned flex
- Elite Off-Road Custom-Fit
- Aggressive, rigid and lightweight, plus a perfect anatomical fit
- Supple, lightweight and comfortable
- Excellent elasticity with high memory
- Superior durability & high-abrasion resistance
- Low-profile micro-adjust buckle and dual off-set straps
- Anti-slip heel lining knitted with metal fiber prevents heel lift
- Custom heat moldable insoles accommodate and support feet
- Optional toe spikes increase traction in sand or loose dirt
- Best matched with Shimano XTR PD-M980, PD-M985
- Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.