The idea behind the Shimano SH-M310S Mountain Bike Shoe, and the other shoes in the M Series, is to provide serious MTB enthusiasts with the efficiency, fit, stability and durability necessary for their individual style of high-level off-road performance.
- Moldable upper forms to foot for a precise custom fit
- Moldable insole forms to foot for a precise fit with anti-bacterium treatment
- Full-length stiff carbon fiber mid-sole with dual injection polyamide-polyurethane outer transfers your energy straight to the pedals, and allows compliance and grip for hike sections
- Composite toe spikes increases traction in sand or loose dirt
- Asymmetric buckle & dual off-set straps securely holds foot and allows subtle adjustments. Off-set straps prevent pressure points
- Durable synthetic leather upper provides foot protection and excellent durability
- Anti-slip heel lining knitted with metal fiber prevents heel lift
- Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.