The idea behind the Shimano SH-M162 Mountain Bike Shoe, and the other shoes in the M Series, is to provide serious MTB enthusiasts with the efficiency, fit, stability and durability necessary for their individual style of high-level off-road performance.
- Tough synthetic leather upper with built-in protection, excellent durability
- Comfortable shock absorbing EVA cushion insole Micro-adjust buckle and dual offset straps
- Volume + last for a more accommodating toe box
- Multi function rubber outsole with optional spike mount for excellent grip in varied conditions
- Carbon reinforced polyamid shank plate for optimum sole rigidity
- Best matched with Shimano XT PD-M785, PD-M530
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.