Its name is Spid and it is one of the newness of the San Marco Collection. The Selle San Marco Spid Road Bike Saddle is an all-rounder saddle and it assures a steady seat in every condition both on road and off-road.
- BioFoam - A challenge: managing to obtain better comfort in the saddles with gel inserts, lower weight and lasting greater resistance. BioFoam padding is the San Marco solution. The Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedaling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The closed cells surface assures the water repellency of the padding.
- MicroFeel - This cover is breathable and hard wearing. This material also offers better adherence to the padding, emphasizing the ergonomic shapes of the saddle. It is less deformable and lighter than traditional materials. The particular surface assures an anti-skid effect with and extraordinary grip on the saddle. Its composition respects the standards of biocompatibility.
- Titanox - This material comes from aeronautical engineering. It assures resistance and lightness. The resistance and the rigidity of the rail are assured by the tubular shape and by the properties of its components.
- PP - Polypropylene plastic shell
- Dimension: 279 mm x 142 mm
- Weight: 208g