No saddle is legendary as the Selle San Marco Concor Racing Road Bike Saddle. Revolution of the cycling in the ‘80s, it took the greatest riders to the victories in the World Championships, Grand Tour and Classic races, sharing the triumph of champions like Hinault, Saronni, Armstrong and Bettini. No saddle became a myth as the Concor with a world success.
Now the legend goes on. Now much lighter, the Concor keeps all the skills of the previous versions but it considerably gains lightness, thanks to the use of innovative materials.
- BioFoam - A challenge: managing to obtain better comfort in the saddles with gel inserts, lower weight and lasting greater resistance. BioFoam padding is the San Marco solution. The Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedaling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The closed cells surface assures the water repellency of the padding.
- C.F.R.P. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic - Shell with variable carbon percentage according to the needs or performance required for the saddle. The lengthened carbon fiber reinforces the shell to obtain a very strong, flexible and light material. This mix of materials enables the shell to keep its shape unchanged through years.
- MicroFeel - This cover is breathable and hard wearing. This material also offers better adherence to the padding, emphasizing the ergonomic shapes of the saddle. It is less deformable and lighter than traditional materials. The particular surface assures an anti-skid effect with and extraordinary grip on the saddle. Its composition respects the standards of biocompatibility.
- Xsilite - Lighter and stronger that titanium, Xsilite was born as material of research for the pro riders saddles. It has a high percentage of silicon (here’s the name) together with particles of titanium and carbon. The result is a material with high static toughness, strong like titanium but at the same time lighter.
- Dimension : 278 mm x 134 mm
- Weight: 190g