Created in 1980, the Selle Italia Turbo 1980 Road Cycling Saddle was the first fully-anatomic saddle and was a landmark in the history of Selle Italia – and an international success. Only two years after its launch, it was already the saddle of choice for world-famous cyclists such as Fignon, Le Mond and Indurain. Selle Italia is now relaunching the Turbo with all the characteristics of the original version.
- LTH: Covering in breathable full-grain leather
- FC: Differentiated-thickness padding
- N6: Shell made from Nylon N6
- Weight: 280 g
- Rail: FeC Alloy diam. 7 mm
- Dimensions: W 146 x L 275