Technology transfers seamlessly from road to trail in the form of the Saucony ProGrid Kinvara TR Trail Running Shoe. The upper features FlexFilm™ technology that locks the foot in place throughout the gait cycle, and the midsole is incredibly light and flexible.
- Flex Film™ - Thin, flexible film welded onto the upper that is supportive and lightweight, used to reduce layers
- HydraMAX Collar lining - A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- EVA Sockliner
- Heel ProGrid - 20% more responsive than EVA, ProGrid™ provides incredible cushioning in a light weight
- High Abrasion EVA (EVA+) - Saucony's extremely lightweight grade of EVA with cushioning and durability
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) - Saucony’s plate that protects the foot from rocks, stones and other debris
- 4mm Offset - Heel-to-toe differential of the shoe, excluding the strobel board and sockliner