RUN - Guidance
Run on any surface, in any kind of weather in the Saucony ProGrid Guide 6 GTX Trail Running Shoe for women. Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® upper keeps moisture out while maintaining breathability.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining - A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- ComfortLite Sockliner - Molded sockliner contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot. Built from premium EVA for an exceptionally responsive feel
- HRC+ Strobel Board - An additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances the step-in comfort for an incredibly plush ride
- Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX®
- Full-length ProGrid - 20% more responsive than EVA, ProGrid™ provides incredible cushioning in a lightweight
- Dual Density SSL EVA - Saucony’s most advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- SRC™ Impact Zone - Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- IBR+ - Injection blown rubber compound that is lighter, more responsive and has enhanced cushioning and durability properties
- XT-900™ - A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Triangular Lug Design - Provides traction and durability