RUN - Guidance
The Saucony PowerGrid Hurricane 15 Road Running Shoe for men blends the features of a traditional stability shoe with the feel of a flexible, lightweight trainer. The upper is upgraded with Support Frame, a heel locking technology that provides a secure, stable fit. PowerGrid™ midsole technology provides superior cushioning and the 8mm offset encourages a lower-impact ride.
- Support Frame - Molded support locks the heel in place for a secure, stable fit
- Sauc-Fit - A unique fit system in the upper that not only locks the midfoot onto the platform, but also keeps the heel secure and comfortable
- HydraMAX Collar Lining - A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- ComfortLite™ Sockliner - Saucony’s exclusive open-cell foam sockliner; it is anti-microbial and breathable while providing excellent cushioning and ride.
- HRC+ Strobel Board - An additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances the step-in comfort for an incredibly plush ride
- PowerGrid™ (full midsole) - PowerGrid™ fuses Saucony's new, innovative PowerFoam™ material with Grid Technology, providing the runner with superior cushioning and responsiveness on every run
- Impact Interface - Cushions and isolates heel impact
- SRC Impact Zone - Compound used in the SRC Impact Zone; provides shock attenuation and sets up the foot for a smooth transition
- Medial Post
- IBR+ - Injection blown rubber compound that is lighter, more responsive and has enhanced cushioning and durability properties
- XT-900™ - A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability