Saucony PowerGrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoe takes premium stability and
cushioning to another level with PowerGrid™, Sauc-Fit, IBR+ and a more efficient
transition through the gait cycle.
A unique fit system in the upper that not only locks the midfoot onto the
platform, but also keeps the heel secure and comfortable.
- Saucony’s exclusive open-cell foam sockliner; it is antimicrobial and
breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride.
- An additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances the step-in comfort
for an incredibly plush ride.
Hydramax Collar Lining
- A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well
as a plush hand feel.
- PowerGrid™ fuses Saucony's new, innovative PowerFoam™ material with Grid
Technology, providing the runner with superior cushioning and responsiveness on
- Cushions and isolates heel impact
- Compound used in the SRC Impact Zone; provides shock attenuation and sets up
the foot for a smooth transition.
- Heel-to-toe differential of the shoe, excluding the strobel board and
- Injection blown rubber compound that is lighter, more responsive and has
enhanced cushioning and durability properties
- A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties
without sacrificing durability