You have a long run and a longer ride after you’re out of the water, so you don’t want to waste a single drop of energy while you swim. The Quintana Roo Hydrofull Fullsleeve Triathlon Wetsuit improves body position and increases stroke efficiency so you can take off like a bottle rocket when your feet are back on land.
- 2nd skin fit eliminates excess material for streamlined swimming
- Flexible Type 39 neoprene construction offers improved stretch
- Double wall seam construction and stitched and glued stress points increase durability
- Break-away zipper splits from top to bottom with one pull for fast and easy suit removal
- Internal neck gusset prevents water entry
- Virtual Pull Buoy thigh panels improve body position, rotation, and velocity
- Nanoskin chest panel offers lowest drag co-efficient of .026
*This is a refurbished item. There is a fingernail tear in the pelvis area that has been repaired.